Color Trade Print understands the importance of a powerful marketing plan. We work with our wholesale clients to help them make that possible for themselves and for their clientele.
Here are the five marketing groups that you can derive a marketing analysis from.The information from these five marketing groups can be combined in different types of analysis. A marketer’s goal is to collect meaningful information within each of these types of information as possible. Marketing technology, business intelligence technology or data scientists then combine and use this information to perform analysis.
- Explicit Information– information the consumer has specifically provided, such as their email address, phone number, name, date of birth or other information solicited through direct (although sometimes creative) methods.
- Implicit Information– things that can be inferred about the consumer based upon other information (of different types) gathered, such as their propensity to buy or product of interest. Implicit information is often confirmed through the use of explicit methods.
- Derived Information– what can be determined to be factual based upon other information provided, such as calculating age based upon date of birth or determining products of interest by combining explicit information with social and behavioral information to derive an appropriate list of products for a specific consumer.
- Social Information– reveals the relationship between the consumer and other consumers, their interests, activities and hobbies, the locations at which these occur, and often the nature of their relationships, such as peer-to-peer or consumer-to-influences.
- Behavioral Information– the factual activities in which a consumer engages, such as the websites they visit, the terms they search, the links they click on, the position and duration of their mouse on the page or those activities which occur in the physical world, places they visit and what stores they frequently shop at.
The client works with the graphic designer to achieve the perfect design. Contact Color Trade Print today and have our graphic designer create a new design for you or your clientele.