Color Trade Print offers Wholesale Brochures and Flyers to our Clients at an unbeatable Wholesale price. Brochures and Flyers are great Marketing tools for any company. The added expense of using brochures is sometimes intimidating to businesses and it can keep them from using such a great marketing tool. The key to using brochures is picking the right design and the right format. Bi-fold, tri-fold, or single page flyer…. Whichever you choose, make sure it fits what you’re advertising. Remember, style and content are the most important part of the brochure and flyer. Here are some things that you will need to consider when creating a brochure or flyer:
- Your message to the Consumer needs to be Clear. You need to make sure that it is clear what message the brochure is promoting. If you are selling entertainment services for weddings, birthdays, or retirement parties, make sure that it’s targeted to that market.
- Focus on the service that you are trying to push and list the others as secondary, so that your brochure is not too busy or confusing. Too much going on in one brochure won’t keep anyone’s attention for too long.
- Keep the content and design simple. Use “easy on the eyes” colors that relate to or reflect that of your business or logo.
- Try to avoid stock images and try to use actual pictures of your products or services. Even of your own employees.
- Make the personal connection between you and the customer.
- Explain how you are set apart from your competition
With the right brochure or flyer design, you can really use this marketing tool to your advantage. Our team of Graphic Designers are available to assist you in creating that perfect brochure or flyer.